Cook Time: 45 Minutes | Min Temp: 160º
*Cook times may vary
- 1 Unlinked sausage
- Olive oil
- Dijon Mustard for dipping (optional)
- Barbecue sauce for dipping (optional), KC Masterpiece® Classic is recommended
- Light your Pit Barrel® Cooker (PBC) according to the instructions.
- Using tongs and a paper towel, apply a coat of olive oil to grill grate prior to cooking to prevent sticking.
- Remove the sausage from the package, and slide or coil it on the round grill grate, leaving space between each coil.
- Wearing heat-resistant gloves, place the grill grate with the sausage on it into the PBC, insert the rods (to control the ventilation), and secure the lid.
- Cook approximately 45 minutes, or until internal temperature of the sausage reaches 160º.
Tip: To help nail the perfect temperature each time we recommend the outstanding thermometers from ThermoWorks.
- Wearing heat-resistant gloves, carefully remove the grate with the sausage on it from the PBC and slide the sausage onto a cutting board.
- Slice, serve with your favorite dipping sauces, and enjoy!