Using your PBC away from home
It’s fun and easy to cook just about anywhere with your PBC.
- Loading and Transport
- Ash Disposal
Tips & Tricks
- You can pack and organize pretty much everything you need to cook away from home right inside your Pit Barrel® Cooker.
- Keep the box that your PBC was shipped in if you plan on doing a lot of cooks away from home.
- When transporting, make sure your lid is secured with either a bungee cord or a Pit Barrel® Cover.
- Make sure to extinguish and dispose of your coals properly after each cook away from home.
- Use a heavy-duty catering tin to not only serve your food, but to contain and extinguish your coals with water after your cook.