Cook Time: 15-20 Minutes
*Cook times may vary
- Homemade or store-bought cookie dough
- Light your Pit Barrel®® Cooker (PBC) according to the instructions.
- Prepare your cookie dough as you normally would, or remove the store-bought dough from the package. Portion the dough evenly on a pizza stone (non-stick is preferred, but not required).
- Install the grill grate in the PBC. Wearing heat-resistant gloves, set the pizza stone on the grate, place the lid on the PBC cracking it slightly.
TIP: Another method is to put the pizza stone (with the cookies on it) on the cool grate outside the PBC, then gently lower the grate into place using the grate handles, while wearing heat-resistant gloves.
- Cook approximately 15-20 minutes, or until the smoked chocolate chip cookies are golden brown.
- Wearing heat-resistant gloves, carefully remove the pizza stone from the PBC to a heat-safe board or platter.
- Serve, and enjoy!