Cedar Plank Salmon
Cook Time: 30 Minutes | Desired Temp: Medium-Rare
*Cook times may vary
- 1 Atlantic or wild salmon fillet
- PBC Beef & Game Pit Rub
- Lemon wedges
- Soak a cedar plank in cold water for at least an hour.
- Light your Pit Barrel® Cooker (PBC) according to the instructions.
- Remove the fish from the package, rinse gently with cold water, pat dry with paper towels, and remove any pin bones (if present).
- Cut the fillet into serving-size portions.
- Lightly dust both sides of each portion with Beef & Game Pit Rub, and place on the cedar plank.
- Install the grill grate in the PBC, put the cedar plank in the center, and secure the lid.
- Cook for 30 minutes, or until the fish is flaky and to your desired doneness.
- Remove the plank from the cooker.
- Serve with a squeeze of lemon, and enjoy!