Boneless Pork Loin Recipe
Cook Time: 45-60 Mins | Desired Temp: 145º
*Cook times may vary!
- 1-6 4-6lb. Boneless Pork Loin roast(s)
- Olive oil
- PBC Beef & Game Pit Rub
- Light your Pit Barrel® Cooker (PBC) according to the instructions.
- Remove the roast(s) from the package, rinse gently with cold water, pat dry with paper towels, and let rest until room temperature.
- Lightly coat all sides of each roast with olive oil, then season liberally with the Beef & Game Pit Rub.
- Insert one hook into the center of the thicker end of the roast(s).
- Hang the roast(s) from the rods in the PBC, leaving space between each, and secure the lid.
- Cook approximately 35-40 minutes, depending on size, then start checking the internal temperature (shown using the ThermoWorks Thermapen®) in the center of the thickest part of each.
- If needed, continue cooking until the internal temperature reaches 145º.
- Remove the roast(s) from the PBC, and the hooks from each roast. Cover loosely with foil and let rest 10-15 minutes.
- Slice Boneless Pork Loin into individual serving-size portions, serve and enjoy!