Cook Time: 1½ – 2½ Hrs | Min. Temp: 140º
*Cook times may vary
- 1-8 Slabs beef ribs
- PBC Beef & Game Pit Rub
- Barbecue sauce to taste
KC Masterpiece® Classic is recommended
- Light your Pit Barrel® Cooker (PBC) according to the instructions.
- Remove the ribs from the package, rinse gently with cold water and pat dry with paper towel.
- Season the ribs with a moderate dusting of the Beef & Game Pit Rub.
- Place one hook at least two bones down into the center of the thicker end (often the end with the narrower width) of each slab until it’s secure.
- Hang the ribs from the rods in the PBC, leaving space between each slab, and secure the lid.
- Cook for an hour, then the remove ribs from the PBC, leaving hooks in place, and coat each side with barbecue sauce to taste.
- Hang the ribs back in the PBC and cook for approximately 30 minutes until BBQ sauce is caramelized.
- Remove ribs from the PBC (confirming doneness), and cut into individual ribs using a large knife.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!