Famous PBC Wings
Cook times* for Famous PBC Wings
Cook Time: 1-1.5 Hours | Desired Temp: 165º
*Cook times may vary
- 12-24 chicken wings
- PBC All-Purpose Pit Rub
- Barbecue sauce to taste, KC Masterpiece® Classic is recommended
- Sriracha hot sauce, to taste
- Dipping sauce, blue cheese or Hidden Valley® Ranch is recommended
Directions For Famous PBC Wings
- Light your Pit Barrel® Cooker (PBC) according to the instructions.
- Remove the wings from the package and place them in a large mixing bowl.
- Coat the wings liberally with the All-Purpose Pit Rub, tossing to coat evenly.
- Install the grill grate in the PBC and distribute the wings across the grate, leaving space between each if possible.
- Cook approximately 45 minutes, or until the wings turn golden brown.
- While the wings are cooking, mix enough barbecue sauce and hot sauce (to taste) to liberally coat the wings, about 1-2 tablespoons of mixed sauce for each wing.
- Brush each wing with sauce, flip over, then sauce the other side of each.
- Secure the lid and continue cooking another 30-45 minutes, or until the sauce is nicely caramelized.
- Remove the wings from the PBC.
- Serve wings with blue cheese or Hidden Valley Ranch for dipping, and enjoy the best bbq hot wings recipe!